You will be joining a team based in the Document Handling department of the business which forms the front line point of contact for clients, customers and agents, providing support, guidance and ensuring the highest level of customer service. This role is vital in maintaining the highest standards of communication between the key components of Engage service. The successful individual will be a strong team player but with the initiative to make their own decisions and follow these through in an enthusiastic and decisive manner. The role is based over two shifts between the hours of Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 20:00, Friday 08:30 - 18:00 and alternative Saturdays 09:00 - 13:00.
- Handle all types of incoming calls, texts and emails from customers clients and field agents.
- Maintain daily communications and relationships with customers, clients and field agents.
- Accurately enter and maintain notes on internal systems.
- Deliver proactive approach to meeting customer expectations on fulfilment of appointments.
- Escalate any issues where appropriate and in a prompt manner.
- Meet or exceed role objectives at all times.
- Be willing and flexible.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are adhered to.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and an ability to communicate effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Highly responsive to call centre requirements and to customer needs.
- Good time management skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to assess workload, prioritise and organise self.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- A proactive approach to customer service.