Our nationwide network of FCA regulated Appointed Representatives provide an effective consumer arrears field services solution that can be integrated into your debt recovery processes. Operating across the UK and Ireland, our agents visit customers on your behalf with a view to gather and collate key information and reconnect them in to your environment.
Our Appointed Representatives have a detailed understanding of the importance of Affordability and Vulnerability and therefore are able to handle consumer arrears conversations to ensure fair outcomes for customers.
All of our visits are conducted using our own hand-held devices, equipped with Voice Agent Recording Software (VARS), delivering a fully transparent audit trail on every visit.
Reconnect with customers
Our reconnection model puts you back in touch with customers where traditional methods of communication have failed.
- Up to 80% of customers reconnected back in to your business environment
- Provide you with the key data collated during our visit to allow you to make informed decisions around next stage activity
- On average we will visit your customer within 4 days
- Reduce default rates
- Flexible solution incorporated into your current strategies
- Provide you with a real evidence based approach
- Ability to capture photographic evidence to support affordability assessments
How it works
- Upload instructions via SFTP or our online portal
- Accounts are allocated to field agents
- Visit updates are logged on our online portal
- Minimum 2 visits per customer
- Customer verified, reconnected by phone back to your call centre
- Results file returned with all data gathered (daily/weekly)