Working in a FCA regulated environment, our experienced field agents provide professional document handling and explanation services for organisations needing customer documentation to be returned quickly and accurately.
Our highly skilled agents attend appointed personal visits to each customer, where all paperwork is reviewed, completed and returned in line with agreed service level targets. Our online portal, allows easy access for booking, tracking and reporting of visits.
The service incorporates innovative technology, with our API (Application Programming Interface) allowing you to send instructions and access data direct from your own systems. With pack return rates of up to 96%, you will drive efficiencies and see a greater proportion of your business turn into successful completed cases,
Engage are the ideal solution for any company where speed and right-first-time paperwork are business critical.
- No more waiting for paperwork to come back when (or if) the customer gets round to it. One of our agents will be on the doorstep at the agreed time. Send us an instruction in the morning, and you can often have documents signed and uploaded the same day.
- Forms are completed and signed correctly first time and returned in an agreed timeframe, therefore reducing the administrative burden.
- Customer visits can be audio recorded with our Voice Agent Recording Software (VARS), giving you a transparent and compliant auditable solution.
Typical documents include
- Financial Services
- Loan applications
- Mortgage applications
- Debt Solutions
- IVA applications
- Debt management packs
- Debt Arrangement Schemes (DAS)
- Trust Deeds
- Legal Services
- Personal injury claims
- Medical negligence claims
- Process Serving
- Witness statements
- Locus reports
- Claims Management
- Flight Delays
- Packaged Bank Accounts (PBA)
How it Works
- You book the time and date of the appointment via our online portal.
- You send the documents to the customer or simply upload everything to our client portal for our agent to print.
- We contact the customer to confirm the appointment.
- Our agent visits the customer at the agreed time. During the meeting, the agent collects the information as needed, captures photo ID, and checks the form is completed correctly. They then collect either a ‘wet’ or digital signature as required.
- Visit completed, we then run a second level quality control check at head office to ensure documents are ordered correctly. Packs are scanned and uploaded to the portal and originals are returned as required.